17 Jul How to Set Up Auto-Reply to Users Comment on Facebook and Instagram at hello367
How to Set Up Auto-Reply to Users Comment on Facebook and Instagram
What is Comment Auto-Reply?
We understand that you may not always have the time to manage Facebook comments, especially when they are so many. But for all its worth, Facebook comments can be a valuable source of customer feedback or even potential sales leads- which is why it is crucial to acknowledge and follow up on most of them.
Creating a Comment Auto Reply for Facebook
Prerequisites: Make sure you have enabled the Bot when your import the account.
- Click Facebook & Instagram on the Navigation Pane and Select Comment Auto Reply
- In the Comment Auto Reply page, you can see the Two Tabs (Facebook Pages and Instagram Business) and the pages you have imported.
Note: You won’t see your page if you haven’t enabled the Bot when you import the account.
- Select a page and proceed to create a comment auto-reply
- Click on Create New Comment Auto Reply button
- It’ll ask you to Enter Post Id
– Public Posts: You can enable it and select any of your public posts which is available on the page.
– Post Id: You’ll need to enter Post Id when you want to enable Comment Auto Reply for Ads or other posts which are not public.
- You can create an auto-reply for the selected post as per your requirement. You’ll get many interesting features such as Auto Like, 1 Comment per user, Generic or Keyword-Based Reply, Private Reply Message, Photo/Video Comments, and Auto-Delete Offensive comments.
- Auto Reply Name: You can name your auto-replies for your reference. It won’t be visible publicly.
- Auto Like: If enabled, all the comments will be liked automatically.
- 1 Comment Per User: If you want, you can only allow a single comment per user in a post.
- Generic or Keyword-Based Reply: As the name suggests, you can use any as per your preference.
- Second Level Comment Reply: You can enable this if you want a second level auto-reply.
- Generic Comment: Please enter the generic comment for auto-reply.
- Private Reply Message: You can reply privately through Messenger chatbot flow.
- Photo/Video Attachment: You can include photo/video in your auto-replies.
- Offensive Comments: You can track offensive words in the comments and message privately or delete the negative comments automatically.
- Private Message: You Can Create a Chatbot Flow for negative/offensive comments and send it privately with Comment Auto-Reply.
- Confirm: You can confirm the changes to Save it.
- Your Auto-Reply is done, Let’s Publish it.
Congratulations, Your First Comment Auto Reply has been published successfully!